At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $504 billion in assets under management as of January 12, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
Galliard Capital Management , a successful institutional fixed income money management firm, has an excellent opportunity in Minneapolis for an Administrative Assistant on the Administrative Services team.
Galliard Capital Management focuses on providing stable value and fixed income money management services to institutional investors. The firm was founded in 1995 with 15 clients and $1.8 billion in assets under management. Today, Galliard manages more than $90 billion in assets and has over 110 professionals dedicated to serving in excess of 230 institutional clients. The stability and commitment of Galliard’s employees has been a key ingredient to the firm’s long-term success. ( www.Galliard.com ) Galliard is a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Wells Fargo.
The Administrative Support team ensures that all clients, guests and vendors are greeted and escorted to the person(s) they are visiting as well as general office oversight and maintenance. This position reports to the manager of the Client and Administrative Support team.
The Administrative Assistant 2 will perform a variety of administrative/front desk duties in partnership with other staff and independently as required. This would include office administration collectively and/or individually for executive and general staff. The Administrative Assistant 2 must exhibit strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to work positively and effectively with all Galliard groups and clients as well as the various external vendors. Successful candidates will exhibit strong organizational skills, detail orientation and ability to work effectively within a process-driven framework.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Performs moderately complex administrative tasks for a manager and/or department
- Greet visitors
- Answer main phone line and selectively referring callers
- Distribute mail (internal/external delivery/US mail and courier)
- Assist with outgoing mail, including courier services, UPS and FedEx
- Distribute faxes via email (faxes sent to the main line are received via the Galliard inbox)
- Assist in maintaining the Galliard inbox, including frequent firm-wide email communications
- Maintain all general office files such as legal files, vendor contracts, etc.
- Company expense card (Commercial Card) processing through Concur site
- Make travel arrangements and provide employee profiles to travel services through HRG
- Order and stock office supplies, including parking vouchers from Standard Parking and postage stamps
- Maintain employee access card list with Zeller (Building Management) and submit a service request via website or call for maintenance as required
- Prepare documentation and maintain archive list for on-site and off-site storage at Iron Mountain
- Process vendor invoices, check requests and charitable check requests using AP online system
- Coordinate with manager, furniture purchase or repairs as well as any moves, changes, etc.
- Provide information to equipment vendors relating to maintenance contracts and service requests: Copiers, fax machines
- Maintain kitchen supplies and keep kitchen area clean and tidy
- Run reports as requested
- Prepare Monthly Fixed Income Investment Review books for compliance meetings
- Order lunches upon request
- Prepare for client visits - which include making a welcome sign via the In-design software
- Assist with special projects as requested: to include event planning/organizing and HR on-boarding and terminations
The part time hours will be 9-1 CST five days a week.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of clerical experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Accounts payable experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience answering and managing multiple phone lines
- Experience with record retention systems
- Previous experience using the My Concur System
- Current or prior Wells Fargo team member
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.