At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and Consumer Banking. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
Performs moderately complex administrative tasks for a WA Private Bank Team Leader and other team members. Duties include: front office reception; warmly greet clients, offer parking validation and refreshments; use MS Office to compose correspondence; compile information and prepare routine reports; order office supplies; answer routine questions regarding departmental policies and procedures; maintain break room and conference rooms along with conference room scheduling; handle accounts payable for the office; distribute mail; manage corporate property requests/issues. Will work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May perform special projects such as event planning as requested.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of clerical experience
- An AA/AS degree or higher
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.