At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This individual is responsible for using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence, balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts, researching general ledger issues, assisting with budgetary planning, compiling statistical data for financial planning, assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers, and handling complex or sensitive inquiries/calls from external/internal sources.
This person will provide support for larger projects managed by others and act as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. You may work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. You will be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. You may establish and reinforce office procedures and controls, as well as coordinate all special events or office functions. In this role, you may also direct the work of others. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- 1+ year of data collection and reporting experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Mortgage industry experience
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Reliable transportation
WA-Bellevue: 205 108th Ave Ne - Bellevue, WA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.