At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The PVSI Shared Services Team is involved in a wide-variety of high-priority initiatives across the company. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant whose job responsibilities include:
Performs moderately complex administrative tasks for managers, department, and/or business unit. Duties include: compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software; assisting with personnel onboarding/off boarding, scheduling meetings, record keeping; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with other managers within the organization to meet their service needs. Performing special projects as requested.
Specific duties include: handling phone calls; establishing and implementing office procedures and controls; handling the most sensitive customer issues; using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; handle expense accounts.
Provides support and facilitates larger projects managed by others and may manage less complex projects (examples include, but are not limited to): town halls/roundtables, recognition events, annual engagement programs. Acts as an information source on group and company policies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have experience with the above-mentioned job duties, but will also be able to articulate how they have worked in a fast-paced environment while being flexible, multi-tasking and keeping focus on top-of-mind efforts. The successful candidate will also have experience in supporting virtually and have the ability to communicate and complete tasks through multiple communication methods.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience composing formal business correspondence
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Project skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience to include demonstrated success with the tasks listed within the job description (events planning, calendaring, expense account; interaction and coordination of tasks for the most sensitive level of information)
- Administrative support experience within a large, highly complex financial services organization
- Experience with composing complex and/or confidential correspondence and calendar and e-mail management
- Ability to prepare and develop spreadsheets and PPT decks and to coordinate / compile various monthly and quarterly reports critical for the business
- Experience with handling complex and sensitive inquiries / calls from external / internal sources
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing executive summaries and presentations for management/senior leaders
- Ability to establish office procedures and controls; order supplies and maintain inventory control
- Experience with coordinating special events or office functions and being a proxy for travel booking and expense report processing
- Ability to take attendance and meeting minutes for leadership meetings
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills and must be able to interact with all levels of management, especially senior leaders.
- Experience with Wells Fargo applications: Staff Management, My Concur, ART Requests, Time Tracker
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $38,300 Mid: $52,500
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.