At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Performs moderately complex to complex administrative tasks for a manager, department, and/or business unit. Duties include: compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software; balancing routine general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; assisting with personnel/payroll processing and record keeping; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May monitor and assist with forecasting monthly budget. Performing special projects as requested.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative support: filing, faxing, copying, and data entry
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.