At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Legal Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
The Shared Services Administration Team of the Finance and Operations Division supports the Legal Department’s team members and clients by providing high quality and timely support and delivering an exemplary and extraordinary level of customer service. We endeavor to support each other as well as all Wells Fargo team members by: demonstrating the highest level of integrity, judgment and problem-solving; focusing on ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and procedures; and maintaining a high level of teamwork, collaboration, and communication.
The Administrative Assistant 3 role provides administrative support to multiple attorneys, paralegals, and/or managers as determined and assigned by the Legal Manager. Job duties consist of handling moderately complex to complex assignments as well as the routine day-to-day administrative tasks.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Calendaring – Manage electronic calendars; schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Meeting Logistics – Prepare agendas, materials; coordinate room/equipment reservations
- Visitor Logistics – Register visitors with security, reserve visitor space, escort visitors
- Mail – Distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, interoffice mail, express mail
- Copying/Faxing/Scanning/Printing – in-house or manage large jobs with external vendor
- Phone Calls – Answer, screen, take messages, or route calls appropriately
- Travel – Handle travel reservations, changes & emergency travel situations in HRG system; provide itineraries
- Expenses – Process expenses in Concur
- Office Supplies – Place orders and maintain supply rooms according to site process
- Documentation – Compile information, draft or independently prepare: internal communications; legal documents including edits, redlining; reports, correspondence; org charts; or PowerPoint presentations with charts/graphs
- Research – May assist with legal research on the Internet or Westlaw
- Invoices/Check Requests – Process or route invoices appropriately, create and submit check requests
- Matter Management – Open/Close/Maintain/Update matters electronically; pull reports
- Records Management – Maintain accurate and organized paper and electronic files
- Intake/Routing Processes – May manage intake/routing of special processes or requests
- CLE – Assist Attorney with administrative duties related to CLE courses
- Communication – Interact and act as a liaison with business clients, business partners, outside counsel, internal and external staff, expert witnesses and vendors; update share point sites
- General Processes and Procedures – Assist team members in finding information on Law Department procedures and assist with requests or inform of correct procedures
- Special projects and assignments as assigned and directed by the Legal Manager
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant/Secretary in a law firm or legal department
- Proficient in drafting and proof-reading written documents utilizing proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Administrative support experience in banking or financial services
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.