Job Description Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers.
- Using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts;
- Researching general ledger issues; assisting with budgetary planning;
- Compiling statistical data for financial planning;
- Assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources.
- Provides support for larger projects managed by others.
- Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- May work closely with both internal and external partners.
- May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting,customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
- May establish office procedures and controls.
- Maycoordinate all special events or office functions.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.