At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the company’s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.
The administrative assistant opportunity is support the senior leader within Wells Fargo Securities Compliance.
The Administrative Assistant 4 will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers. Duties include: using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources. Provides support for larger projects managed by others. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May establish office procedures and controls. May coordinate all special events or office functions.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant 4 will provide administrative support for senior leaders within Wells Fargo Securities Compliance. We are looking for a motivated, resourceful and organized individual that can interface with leaders, managers and team members while exercising tact and discretion in handling sensitive information. This position provides excellent exposure to a wide range of administrative and business activities for a motivated, creative, and aspiring individual.
Specific duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive scheduling and calendar management as well as proactive coordination of meeting materials and travel arrangements
- Planning and coordinating team events such as staff meetings & video conferencing
- Gather agenda items, take notes, and distribute notes for staff meetings and other project meetings, as needed
- Prepare expense reports
- Updating organizational reference information such as organizational charts, contact lists, department records, maintaining office supplies and general site needs, and supporting projects as directed
- Partner and establish professional relationships with administrative teams across the organization on various projects requiring coordination efforts
- Ability to communicate well with many levels of the organization
- Provide support to visiting leaders such as conference room reservations, catering needs and administrative support for meetings
- Partner with other administrative support with floor management to include ordering office and supplies, signing for packages and mail distribution, and general maintenance of supply room
***Please note: based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities within Wells Fargo.
***Please note: Candidate must be located in the location listed; no other locations considered.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Expertise in managing Outlook Calendars and coordinating ad-hoc and on-going meetings in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience planning, organizing, and overseeing team, department, and special events such as All Hands meeting, Recognition meetings, Manager staff meetings, etc.
- Experience with the following Wells Fargo internal or comparable applications such as:
- CONCUR (expense reports and travel reservations)
- The Learning Center
- TimeTracker (act as delegate to review/approve PTO)
- Has previously worked with Audio and Video Conferencing
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.