At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers. Duties include: using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues; assisting with budgetary planning; compiling statistical data for financial planning; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources. Provides support for larger projects managed by others. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May establish office procedures and controls. May coordinate all special events or office functions. May direct the work of others.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Event planning experience
- Ability to organize complex international travel
- Superior proficiency level in Powerpoint/Microsoft Office
- Project management experience
- Experience in organizing senior-level meetings
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions and use own initiative to accomplish tasks
- Able to act as a facilitator to complete projects, and to delegate tasks as necessary
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo and/ or CDF
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.