At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially . We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
The Administrative Assistant 4 - International Private Client Services performs a variety of administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers. Duties include: Using word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues; assisting with budgetary planning; compiling statistical data for financial planning; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/call from external/internal sources. Provides support for larger projects managed by others. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. May work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May establish office procedures and controls. May coordinate all special events or office functions. May direct the work of others.
The Administrative Assistant 4 will provide support to the Regional President – International Private Client Services. Other responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling of internal and external conference calls, meetings, appointments and actively managing a hectic and fluid calendar
- Communicating with department leaders across lines of business and senior leaders
- Assisting with the set up and execution of internal meetings
- Preparing travel arrangements and itineraries
- Expense management assistance
- Working closely with other Regional Presidents
- Project management support as needed
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Financial services experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of international brokerage operations
- Ability to manage medium to large sized projects
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Trilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese & English
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.