At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Legal Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
The Administrative Assistant 4 role provides administrative support to the Law Department’s more senior level team members including attorneys, paralegals, and/or managers as determined and assigned by the Legal Manager. Job duties consist of handling complex to highly complex assignments as well as the routine day-to-day administrative tasks.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Calendaring – Manage electronic calendars; schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Meeting Logistics – Prepare agendas, materials; coordinate room/equipment reservations
- Visitor Logistics – Register visitors with security, reserve visitor space, escort visitors
- Mail – Distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, interoffice mail, express mail
- Copying/Faxing/Scanning/Printing – in-house or manage large jobs with external vendor
- Phone Calls – Answer, screen, take messages, or route calls appropriately
- Travel – Handle travel reservations, changes & emergency travel situations in HRG system; provide itineraries
- Expenses – Process expenses in Concur
- Office Supplies – Place orders and maintain supply rooms according to site process
- Documentation – Compile information, draft or independently prepare: internal communications; legal documents including edits, redlining; reports, correspondence; org charts; or PowerPoint presentations with charts/graphs
- Research – May assist with legal research on the Internet or Westlaw
- Invoices/Check Requests – Process or route invoices appropriately, create and submit check requests
- Matter Management – Open/Close/Maintain/Update matters electronically; pull reports
- Records Management – Maintain accurate and organized paper and electronic files
- Intake/Routing Processes – May manage intake/routing of special processes or requests
- CLE – Assist Attorney with administrative duties related to CLE courses
- Communication – Interact and act as a liaison with business clients, business partners, outside counsel, internal and external staff, expert witnesses and vendors; update share point sites
- General Processes and Procedures – Assist team members in finding information on Law Department procedures and assist with requests or inform of correct procedures
- May establish office procedures and controls and coordinate all special events or office functions
- Special projects and assignments as assigned and directed by the Legal Manager
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary in a law firm, legal department or professional corporate business office; familiarity with legal documents and terminology
- Ability to expertly and adeptly handle multiple assignments simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to independently handle complex to highly complex tasks or projects
- High level of motivation, demonstrated ability to be proactive, and shows leadership in championing and adapting to change
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively managing complex travel arrangements and itineraries and expense reporting
- Proficiency with/aptitude for technology; strong ability to learn and adopt new business applications/work tools and assist others
- Demonstrated leadership in identifying and implementing process efficiencies and sharing best practices with others in order to improve the overall effectiveness of the team
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds
PA-Philadelphia: 123 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.