At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
These positions are within the Trust Services Group (TSG), a business within Retirement, which is part of the Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) business. TSG plays an integral role in supporting the trust and custody business lines by providing back office processing support through a broad range of products and services.
The primary focus for job will be to support administrative functions for four senior TSG Managers that collectively manage around 300 Team Members. Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support to those and their direct reports. Duties include: managing complex calendaring tasks, including coordinating meetings across multiple time zones; composing complex and/or confidential correspondence; monitoring and reporting monthly expenses and performing reconciliations as needed. Handling complex and sensitive inquiries. Provides support for larger projects managed by others which could include putting together PowerPoint presentations. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. May direct the work of others. Experience with internal Wells Fargo systems such as Concur, Staff Management, eProcurement, etc. and organizing information. Lead and/or support in planning and organizing meetings.
Core responsibilities for the role include:
Facilitate and schedule meetings with key stakeholders and business partners both externally and internally. Proactive and complex calendar management responsibilities.
Support with team management responsibilities including team meeting organization, PTO management, and team administrative support needs.
Support assimilations/onboarding activities, including administrative recruitment and onboarding, etc.
Support and creation of presentation/communication materials for TSG leaders and team to support TSG’s Strategic Priorities.
Support Partner management activities
Support travel and other expense management processes
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience with internal Wells Fargo systems such as Concur, Staff Management, eProcurement, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of Skype and Webcast document sharing tools.
This position will be located in the Trust Services Group in downtown Minneapolis.Disclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.