At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Eastdil Secured is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our New York office.
This person will be responsible for supporting a team of people by assisting with internal functions, including but not limited to:
- Manage calendars including: scheduling appointments, on and off-site meetings and conference calls: Microsoft Outlook required;
- Coverage for other assistants in their absence;
- Arrange all business travel and accommodations;
- Prepare, process, and track expense reports;
- Assist in editing and formatting of presentations using Power Point, Word and Excel;
- Print, bind and manage presentation materials;
- Handle and prepare packages for overnight shipping;
- Maintain extensive property files, status reports, marketing lists, and contact databases;
- Coordinate and place catering orders, food setup and cleanup for in-house meetings;
- Answer phones as needed and take messages in a professional and positive manner.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented;
- Experience arranging substantial corporate travel & accommodations;
- Experience processing and tracking expense reports;
- Experience coordinating and scheduling appointments & meetings;
- Professional demeanor and presentation;
- Organized with ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment and to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines;
- Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.