At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirement.
Eastdil Secured, a Wells Fargo subsidiary, is a real estate investment banking firm that provides its clients with transactional services focusing on the recapitalization of real estate assets. Eastdil Secured designs capital market strategies and structures for real estate owners and serves as an intermediary on their behalf.
Eastdil Secured is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our San Francisco office. This person will be responsible for supporting a team of people by assisting with internal functions, including but not limited to:
- Manage calendars including: scheduling appointments, on and off-site meetings and conference calls Microsoft Outlook required
- Coverage for other assistants in their absence
- Arrange all business travel and accommodations
- Prepare, process, and track expense reports
- Assist in editing and formatting of presentations using Power Point, Word and Excel;
- Print, bind and manage presentation materials
- Handle and prepare packages for overnight shipping
- Maintain extensive property files, status reports, marketing lists, and contact databases
- Coordinate and place catering orders, food setup and cleanup for in-house meetings
- Answer phones as needed and take messages in a professional and positive manner
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- 3+ years of corporate Administrative or Executive Assistant experience in a legal, real estate, or finance field;
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented;
- Experience processing and tracking expense reports;
- Experience coordinating and scheduling appointments & meetings;
- Professional demeanor and presentation;
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment and to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines; Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.