Administrative Assistant- Bilingual Required
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZTucson
Function:Office and Administrative Support
- Produces standard correspondence, memos and reports from drafts. Proofreads and edits material for appropriate grammar, spelling and format.
- Maintains calendars and daily schedules. Schedules appointments and meetings for staff, supervisors and managers.
- Prepares and processes office administrative paperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee time sheets, expense vouchers, invoices, etc. Sets up and maintains confidential, sensitive files and records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of information.
- Reviews and processes non-routine paperwork associated with departmental functions, such as purchase requisitions, statistical activity/performance reports, work orders, etc.
- Maintains and processes petty cash, securing cash box and assuring petty cash balances are accurate, including maintaining, reconciling, and securing a company checking account.
- Ensures adequate inventory of office supplies and basic maintenance of office equipment. Coordinates timely repair of office equipment. Serves as the liaison to company vendors, staff, etc.
- Assists with special projects. Gathers data and prepares a variety of documents and reports using established formats.
- Maintains various databases such as the Network's Census system.
- Tracks and monitors company devices such as cell phones, computers and pagers/beepers, including ordering, tracking and reclaiming of equipment from terminating employees.
- May assist in maintaining records in accordance with State, Federal and company regulations and policy as required.
- Performs duties of Associate Administrative Assistant as required and assists other administrative staff with special projects and overflow work as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What we require of you:
- High School diploma or equivalent and two years experience in administrative support.
- Ability to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Arizona MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!