Title Administrative Assistant EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to SHINE the spotlight on your ORGANIZATIONAL skills!!!
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed at Historic Tours of America ®
Our ideal Administrative Assistant is organized and detail oriented, with the initiative and proactive outlook to consistently manage time-sensitive projects. Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of office equipment, practices and systems with basic computer skills
- Demonstrate accurate typing speed of 40 to 45 words per minute
- Ability to perform on-your-feet routine physical activity
- Ability to sit for long periods of times
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience in clerical, secretarial, or business administration preferred
- All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.