Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There’s real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that’s impossible to ignore—between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
A desirable opportunity exists for an accomplished administrative assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to the Executive Office and Human Resources Department. This position includes heavy Resident contact and is a liason for our Residents and the Executive Director. In addition, this position supports multiple aspects of the Human Resources function.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing miscellaneous communication pieces, agendas, minutes, newsletters, notes and records of Resident meetings correspondence.
• Handling inquiries from Residents, answering incoming calls/requests, sorting and distributin mail.
• Creates and maintains all personnel files in compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Assists with administration of the following programs: Recognition, Employee Appreciation, Employee Survey and Employee Orientation.
• Processing invoices, expenses, arranging travel as needed.
• Updating, maintaining and distributing the community staff roster.
• Preparing, maintaining, and filing various standard and ad hoc reports.
• Maintaining and keeping current various manuals, tracking logs and bulletin boards.
• Support employee recruiting efforts to include posting, screenings and reference checks.
Qualified applicants are required to possess 3 plus years prior experience in office administration and admin support. Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher); excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent phone skills and etiquette. Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. Some college is preferred.
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career