Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Answering the telephone
- Creating correspondence
- Maintaining calendars and setting up meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Copying, faxing, printing
- Greeting visitors
- Tracking expenses and budget, purchasing supplies
- Coordinating facility Maintenance
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistance or Office Support experience
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data sorting and filtering), Microsoft Word (documentation), and Microsoft Outlook (send and receiving emails)
- Experience scheduling meetings
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Customer Service experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: admin, assistance, greeter, badging, facilities, housekeeping, maintenance, scheduler