Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Administrative Assistant (LHI) will provide efficient and organized administrative support to the Customer Service Department to ensure operational objectives are achieved. Serves as first point of contact in reception area for River Side Center (RSC) East building.
- Provide support to leadership and training staff
- Greet visitors and oversee front desk area
- Pull daily departmental voicemail messages and distribute to Leads for call back
- Review and respond to failed faxes and kits daily
- Manage RHRP scheduling inbox
- Manage floor's office supply inventory
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of administrative, office and/or customer service experience
- Must be able to work full time Thursday - Monday 5-day shift schedule
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Excel (general spreadsheet navigation) and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and record keeping
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing slides)
- Database experience
- Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work well independently
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.