Administrative Office Hours Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Expected Performance: The Programs Administrative Assistant is expected to maintain a schedule of their activities for review at any time by the Director of Operations, CEO and/or President of Premier. This schedule should include activities as outlined by the job description below.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Reports To:Director of Operations DOL Classification:Fulltime; Non-Exempt
The primary duty of the Programs Administrative Assistant is to provide support of general office tasks, to include but not limited to, assisting or preparing correspondence, making photocopies, faxing documents and performing other clerical functions. The following are examples of duties relating to these functions but should not be interpreted as the only duties:
Duties of the PCS Programs Administrative Assistant
1. Answer all incoming calls for PCS; routing to appropriate personnel.
2. Open and close the Tulsa office daily.
3. Acts as a resource and positive mentor for all PCS employees and visitors.
4. Manage office personnel schedules (absences, in/out times) solely to better customer service when receiving calls or requests for specific personnel.
5. Assist applicants with application completion; receive/review and route applications to Human Resources.
6. Manage conference room scheduling for all departments.
7. Receive programs documentation and route to appropriate program staff.
8. Disperse petty cash checks bi-monthly and receive reconciled petty cash bi-monthly.
9. Disperse client personal fund checks and receive reconciled client funds.
10. Assist with Accounts Payable functions.
11. Disperse/route mailings and/or documentation to appropriate individual homes.
12. Assist with filing IP books; both electronic and paper records.
13. Assist with employee training enrollments.
14. Scan/file training records; both electronic and paper file.
15. Scan/file timesheets; both electronic and paper file.
16. Scan/file reconciled E/U reports; both electronic and paper file.
17. Scan/file reconciled petty cash; both electronic and paper file.
18. Scan/file processed mileage; both electronic and paper file.
19. Scan/file OHCA authorizations; both electronic and paper file.
20. Assist with Payroll processing as assigned.
21. Assure accurate record keeping of all PCS records management as assigned.
22. Respond to email, voicemails and verbal/written requests within a timely manner.
23. Complete assigned duties within the established timeframes.
24. Other duties as assigned.
25. The PCS Director of Operations, CEO and/or President shall delegate further responsibilities at his/her discretion.