Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There’s real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that’s impossible to ignore—between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Administrative Assistant - PT
A desirable opportunity exists for an accomplished administrative assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to assigned community department. You’ll be involved in preparing and reviewing paperwork, reports and facilitating the smooth flow and organization to the department.
Other responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
• Preparing correspondence, sorting and distributing mail.
• Answering phones, directing calls and taking messages.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Maintaining organization of the office.
• Preparing and maintaining reports, schedules and department files.
• Assisting with purchasing and inventory control of department equipment and supplies.
• Working with reports, invoices, billing, expenses, travel, projects and software systems as needed.
Qualified applicants will possess prior general office experience with proficiency in MS Office; excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective relations with residents, employees, and visitors. Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information. Excellent phone skills and etiquette.
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career