Title Administrative Assistant / Receptionist - WEEKENDS EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling customer inquires in person, on the phone and through company email.
- Organize and maintain records, databases, filing and storage in assigned areas.
- Answer multi-line telephone to assist public with tour, attraction information and direct calls to the appropriate person or screens calls as directed.
- Participate in the recap process as cashier, accurately handle monies, credit cards and cash receipts, verify and process deposits.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational ability in order to set and adjust priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities and interruptions and meet deadlines without clerical errors.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in clerical, secretarial, or business administration preferred.
- Competitive wage.
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- Two weeks paid vacation the first year.
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions.
Successful candidate will pass a drug test and a background search.
This position is currently accepting applications.