Employer Summary: We are an independent financial services practice in North Scottsdale. We take a broad-based approach to helping our clients achieve multiple financial goals. We help our clients analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy.
Job Description Position summary: This part-time (about 20 hours per week) position provides administrative support to the Investment Advisor and our clients. This role is critical to our client experience and requires a friendly and professional demeanor.
The Office Professional supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: answering the phones, meeting/greeting members, scheduling appointments, preparing paperwork for appointments, assisting with marketing objectives, utilizing our custodial computer systems and programs in support of client relations, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
The Office Professional reports to and is employed by the Investment Advisor.
• Handles incoming telephone calls to the office and responds to requests for information
• Drive client/member facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with client/members on behalf of the practice’s Financial Representative
• Update the contact management system with client/member contact and preference information
• Updates and inputs client data into financial software
• Assist Investment Advisor in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
• Participates in the business planning process
• Event/seminar coordination and assistance as needed
• Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned Job Requirements Position Qualifications
• Previous administrative/secretarial experience desired
• Excellent phone demeanor
• Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work
• Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Communication – Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
• Interpersonal Skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
• Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations.
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the hiring/contracting process. In addition, fingerprints will be taken for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records