NOW HIRING! Whelan Security is searching for bright and talented professionals who wish to share in the unique culture of our family business – one where people feel inspired, encouraged, and rewarded.
We are excited to announce immediate openings in the Houston TXarea! Now is your opportunity to join our world-class team as one of the fastest growing contract security companies in the country!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing entry-level administrative and clerical support to the assigned branch office. We are looking for a friendly team worker who is computer proficient, possesses exceptional written and oral communication skills, and has the ability to multitask and perform well under deadlines. Specific responsibilities include:
- Greet, supervise and direct visitors to ensure service is of the highest standards – capable of representing Whelan as the premier provider of security services in the industry
- Promptly answer phones, address inquiries, and deliver all messages to the appropriate individuals in a professional manner
- Ensure that personnel files, employee and department directories, and other related records are established and maintained appropriately
- Assist with ordering inventory, supplies and other related orders as needed
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
Be Supported: Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits, (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Be Challenged: Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
Be Rewarded: We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
Be Valued: We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
At Whelan, we are passionate about our employees. If you have a passion for people and wish to join a family-owned, industry-leading organization – APPLY NOW! http://careers.whelansecurity.com/
Click “Apply” to begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 13333 Northwest Freeway suite 630 Houston, TX 77040 to apply in person.
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
Houston, TX 77040