The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and acts as the first point of contact with internal and external customers. The Administrative Assistant:
- Provides clerical support including ordering and maintaining office supplies and forms, filing, and copying.
- Responsible for mail distribution, screening phone calls and visitors and directs to appropriate parties.
- Assists with maintenance of personnel files.
- Prepares, collates, and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with projects as directed.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings.
- Assists with typing, proofing, and assembling reports or proposals for customers or outside agencies and taking, transcribing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Creates correspondence, compiles statistical information, records meeting minutes and maintains general financial data.
- Develops and maintains paper and electronic filing systems and database systems.
- Maintains agency manuals and contracts to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates calendar, including scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Responsible for processing check requests and bi-weekly payroll.
- Ensures that all program information and correspondence is handled in accordance with agency confidentiality standards.
The qualified candidate must be a High School graduate, with an Associate's Degree in Business or Secretarial Science preferred. 3-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred.