Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Supporting the business needs of the Billing Department by reviewing accounts and making manual charge corrections, working reports, faxing, copying
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (ability to create, edit, copy and paste)
- Administrative Assistant experience working in doctor’s office or hospital
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Westbury, NY, Administrative