- Supporting the business needs of the Billing Department by reviewing accounts and making manual charge corrections, working reports, faxing, copying
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (ability to create, edit, copy and paste)
- Administrative Assistant experience working in doctor’s office or hospital
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.