Department:OH1MH_27502_002 Pain Management Mcw
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our administrative and clerical colleagues play a vital role. At Mount Carmel we believe that teamwork extends beyond the front-lines of patient care and extends to all of us. It’s the commitment and attention to detail that starts here that ensures we’re delivering exceptional experiences to our patients and their families.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of a Secretarial School
or Business School preferred.
· Licensure / Certification:
· Experience: Previous administrative support experience preferred.
· Effective Communication Skills
· Intermediate proficiency with personal computer, Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality of work documents.
Prepares various types of documents and/or performs data entry using appropriate software
applications and databases.
· Scheduling and coordination of meetings internally and/or externally.
· Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials
and other written communications as required.
· Coordinates and assists with communication among colleagues, departments and key
· May process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Retrieves and files records or
information from files.
· Coordinates activity to perform efficient workflow.
· Performs various invoicing and billing funtions; may order supplies on behalf of department.
· Generates and may analyze routine reports.
· Effectively utlizes computer systems including Microsoft Office products.
· Operates and maintains office equipment, including copiers and fax machines.
· Completes special projects and department specific responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be able to do normal business arithmetic accurately and maintain statistical records
· Ability to work independently.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.