DescriptionThe Sales Support Representative 3 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Sales Support Representative will be physically located in our Lake Charles, LA processes sales and invoices so that customer orders paid accurately and on time. Drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- 1+years of leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Healthcare industry experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40