Department:OH1CH_68003_000 Medigold Sales
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
MediGold is a not-for-profit Medicare Advantage insurance plan serving seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries in Ohio. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cost-effective care, and exceptional healthcare coverage. We rely on talented colleagues in a wide variety of professional roles including information technology, financial analysis, audit, provider relations and more.
Job Description Details:
This Administrative Support professional provides administrative support and assistance to the Sales department for our Medicare Advantage Plan, MediGold. The colleague will use standard office equipment which may include such equipment as a personal computer, word processor, calculator, fax and copier machines. Coordinates all administrative activities to facilitate an efficient sales workflow throughout the Annual Enrollment Period.
- Performs various billing and supply functions.
- Maintains a responsible attitude towards individual performance in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Effectively utilizes all appropriate computer systems.
- Coordinates communication among physicians and associates
- Initiates and updates routine reports
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Completes all department specific assignments per supervising leader.
- Attends in-service programs and departmental meetings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of a Secretarial School or Business School preferred.
- Experience: Previous administrative support experience preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with PCs, Windows operating systems, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of work documents.
- Must be able to do normal business arithmetic accurately and maintain statistical records and reports.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.