New Jersey based planning support position with Harmon Stores, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond. Replenishment Planner is responsible for providing support to the Replenishment Planner in managing warehouse inventory support functions. Replenishment is accountable for the review of all merchandise fulfilled through the Harmon Distribution Centers.
• Overall support of the DC replenishment process via reporting, monitoring and system maintenance
• Daily reporting and follow up on DC inventory position and in-stock status for key items
• Analyze and track shipping performance of vendors using all tools available to identify poor fill rates and late deliveries
• Communicate with vendors to identify product issues and shipping delays
• Partner with buying/planning teams to address item maintenance issues
• Collaborate with priority vendors to facilitate logistics process
• Prepare weekly KPI reporting for DC performance and inventory position
• Work with DC inbound team for the prioritization of orders including open order tracking and follow up
• Prepare daily reporting to summarize DC receipt activity
• PO entry and maintenance
This individual should be well organized, an excellent communicator, must be able to prioritize workload with attention to detail and to deadlines, have strong problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to create Excel spreadsheets and the ability to adapt to legacy systems. Ability to work and multitask in a dynamic, team environment is required. Bachelors' degree in retail or supply chain and a familiarity with Microsoft Access preferred.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.