Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBemidji
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM North Star
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH AN IMPACT ON YOUTH?
If you have energy and are looking to work with adolescents with Autism or similar challenges, we are looking for you! Join our REM North Star team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to adolescents with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, committed and loyal
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM North Star is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today in Bemidji!