The Advanced Certified Medical Aide we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated knowledge of care giving in a senior living community. The position provides hands on assistance with the daily care needs of the residents including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. A primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate medication administration for all assigned residents and for routinely monitoring the resident’s comfort.
We are looking for a committed individual with previous experience in a senior living setting, including, but not limited to:
- Proficiency in administering medication and completion of daily shift reports
- Experience in documentation and completion of task sheets and NSP
- The ability to manage assigned tasks within the scheduled shift
- The able to meet the physical and emotional needs of the resident
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience in a Certified Medication Aide/Med Tech role for an Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer