At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Data and Reporting team within Enterprise Controls and Oversight (EC&O) Issue Management and Reporting, and will have enterprise-wide exposure to key stakeholders within the external financial/risk/regulatory reporting infrastructure.
The EC&O Issue Management and Reporting team supports the Company’s on-going objective of maintaining an industry leading financial reporting control environment and is responsible for monitoring, reporting, and oversight activities of the financial, risk, and regulatory reporting control environment.
The Data and Reporting team is responsible for the following directives:
- The extraction, storage and reporting of issue data through the use of database and business intelligence tools
- Creating and maintaining Tableau and Excel reporting deliverables for stakeholders, including governance committees to support the oversight needs to effectively monitor and report on the status of internal control issues impacting financial reporting
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand and align reporting deliverables to the system functionality and policy requirements
- Identifying thematic or emerging issue and remediation trends by evaluating issues sourced from various monitoring activities and escalating significant trends and issues to appropriate stakeholders, including governance committees.
- Creation and on-going development of reporting tools (Excel and Tableau) providing stakeholders the ability to effectively monitor the internal control issues over financial reporting environment
- Assist in the transition and build out of reporting deliverables on Tableau Server
- Intake and processing of identified functional requirements to enhance issue reporting for various stakeholders
- Execution on development of new reports to support policy requirements and system functionality enhancements
- Enhancing and automating reporting tools to meet data management best practices
- Collaborating with key partners to gather feedback and ensure continuous improvement of issue reporting
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: analytics, reporting, financial modeling, statistical modeling, finance, or accounting; or a BS/BA or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Business and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: analytics, reporting, financial modeling, statistical modeling, finance, or accounting
- Financial services industry experience
- SharePoint experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to consult with business partners to define key performance metrics, dashboards or scorecards
- Ability to create dashboards and reporting
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.