Make a difference by joining the J.S. Paluch team. We have been passionately serving the communication needs of the Church since 1913, chiefly through the printing of advertiser supported bulletins for Catholic parishes throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. With offices in Illinois, California, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Missouri, and Puerto Rico, we also provide parish calendars, the OneParish app, FINDaPARISH.com, and resources for the Church’s worship life. Service is our goal. The publishing decisions that we make, our internal procedures, the policies that we set, and the relationships that we cultivate all work together to improve the service that we provide to our customers.
Our culture respects and celebrates the individual gifts and talents the each employee brings to our dynamic and dedicated work force.
We are currently hiring an Advertising Sales Executive who will work with the local community and Parishes. Our Advertising Sales Executives sell bulletin ad space for Catholic Church bulletins. As an ambassador for J.S. Paluch and the parishes, you will network and cold call on small, medium and large businesses.
If you answer yes to ANY of these questions, consider a Sales Career at J.S. Paluch,
· Do you have sales experience?
· Are you a great networker?
· Are you involved in the community?
· Are you involved in your parish or diocese?
· Have you ever worked in a parish, diocese of affiliated organization?
· Are you considering a second career where you can make an impact?
· Minimum of 10 years advertising or commission based sales experience
· Cold Calling skills and experience via phone and in person
· Networking skills
· Closer --- ability to ask for the order
· Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and vehicle
· Willing to be on the road 1 to 3 hours per day
· Basic computer skills, basic Microsoft Word skills
· Have a Smart Phone, iphone or computer
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Branding --- 104 year old company
· Uncapped commissions
· Company provided leads
· Paid Training by J.S. Paluch leaders
· Weekly Expense Allowance
· Chance to BENEFITS through Sales Success
· AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO GOOD AND MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT
J.S. Paluch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all candidates and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis that is protected by federal, state or local laws.