It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This is a customer facing position providing technical support to Tax Software Customers.
- Application of defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot, resolve issues and address routine customer questions and/or concerns.
- Actively contributes to the knowledge base content by linking, flagging and recommending updates.
- Routine customer interactions using a computer, while communicating with multiple customers concurrently or handling multiple tasks (spoken and written).
- Clear articulation of the differences between tax software product types and pricing models.
- Utilize and leverage toolkits to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer.
- Document what they’ve done to help the customer and properly escalate issues that do not have a known resolution.
- Assists customers with basic PC navigation including downloads, saving files, program installation, folder / directory navigation, customer account passwords and data.
- Problem solving utilizing numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills.
- High school diploma or GED required; Some college preferred
- Ability to understand and apply knowledge of policies, process, procedures, confidentiality, business ethics, transaction flow, transaction scripts and documentation requirements.
- Ability to download products / applications using various browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with operating systems including Windows OS versions, Mac OS versions, Mobile OS versions (Android and iOS), etc.
- Ability to research, navigate and locate answers from webpages and resources independently.
- Ability to install / uninstall applications in Windows / MAC
- Ability to type using proper grammar at a rate of at least 25 word per minute
- Ability to align communication styles with customers and display deep customer empathy
- Ability to communicate through written and verbal communication
- Experience with desktop and/or online software and/or tax software troubleshooting.
- MUST BE VIDEO READY (MUST be prepared to be on Webcam - No facial tattoos or piercings, etc.)
- Call Center experience, assisting customers with issues via phone, chat and email.
- 1(+) year of experience troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Ability to enable/disable antivirus, firewall and antispyware.
- Have used tax software in the past or have prepared own taxes; familiar with tax terminology
- Proven track record solving complex customer problems utilizing deep customer empathy inonjunction with numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills.
- Provide a professional image that instills confidence in our customers.
- Agents should have the skills to provide excellent service while looking professional at the same time.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.