It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
1. Receive in-bound calls by clarifying the type of product purchased and the options available within the contract
account. This is to be done without using a scripted response.
2. Clarify the needs of the caller using industry and product knowledge and call center skills.
3. Track and document calls using a company specific software program.
4. Achieve high level of single call resolution.
6. Continuously improve call handling skills, system knowledge, and communication skills, thus enhancing
customer service levels.
7. Provide exceptional service to the customer that meets or exceeds all client contractual service level agreements.
8. Complete call request based on client specific time line.
9. Assist, or train new representatives as needed.
10. Ability to work in a fast paced multi functional environment.
Inbound Call Center experience in a high volume call center. Health and Life insurance processing experience a plus.
This is NOT a commission based job.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.