It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a business development representative, you will interact with people all day by phone or email. Work to identify new business opportunities within existing accounts as well as prospective accounts. Have the ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales productivity goals and/or quotas on a regular basis. Develop and maintain vendor or customer relationships. Focus on developing and expanding new accounts. Maintain sales accounts and submits sales orders in an organized, efficient and effective manner. You will perform a variety of sales duties, including but not limited to order entry, account research through SYNNEX’ system. Will work with multiple departments within SYNNEX (customer service, shipping, credit departments). Maintain current job and industry knowledge pertaining to assigned sales accounts.
Please apply online or send resumes to Robert.Adger@concentrix.com. No phone calls please.
MUST have experience in sales, preferably in an inside sales environment within technology
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum one year of related sales experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and interpersonal skills
• Preferred Previous experience with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and/or value added re-sellers (VARs)
• Preferred experience in computer technology sales, retail sales, telesales or similar industry
What we Offer:
• A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
• A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
• An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix Corporation is the global business process outsourcing division of SYNNEX Corporation with award-winning expertise in providing our clients with platforms and services to support the customer lifecycle. From locations in the Philippines, China, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, India and Japan, our more than 45,000 employees support millions of transactions in multiple languages and countries worldwide. Concentrix Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation. Come experience the Concentrix difference!
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.
Please Contact Robert Adger @ Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please no phone calls.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.