It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
TITLE: Advisor II: Subject Matter Expert
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 2006 Wade Hampton Blvd. Greenville, SC
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
· Greet member phone call/process claims in a professional and courteous manner as directed by management.
· Must be able to be scheduled to work 40+ hours a week and be flexible to meet the floor needs.
· Evening and weekend shifts will be required to meet business need as directed by management.
· Assess all in-bound activities to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff members to gain their trust and respect.
· Communicate with team members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
· Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member.
· Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
· Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
· Maintain advanced knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools.
· Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
· Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership.
· 2-Years of Customer Service experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred.
· 1-Year of Experience within Concentrix Business Unit preferred with proven results in Tier 1 Agent/Processor role.
**YES, we do offer Benefits!
PTO Holiday Sick/Personal
**FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT Dress code - Jeans / casual environment
***PROMOTIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY!***
What we're looking for:
AA/AS Degree preferred and a minimum of 2-Years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrates excellent communication skills and abilities to have critical conversations with individuals while maintaining a professional environment.
Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines.
Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team and primarily supports floor operations, agent needs and training room support as directed by management.
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
Monthly performance incentives
Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.