Our Consumer Experience Digital Marketing Content Operations team creates, authors and manages the content for numerous client facing Optum websites.
We use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as our content management system to create and manage these sites, and CA Agile Central (Rally) to track requirements, defects and progress. Our team members typically work independently on their own projects and are responsible for delivering the right content at the right time.
We are expanding our team of AEM authors to work in a new specialized, detailed and high profile AEM project. This is a complex, fast - paced, matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts requiring collaboration and expertise sharing, a toolkit of AEM backend technical skills, and the experience to assist with project management processes and technical documentation.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Interpret, create, manage and drive the technical and authorability requirements on the business side
- Ensure technical, innovative and strategic consistency throughout the implementation utilizing your AEM backend skills
- Serve as AEM Author Advocate; digitally author and edit large amounts of content to create effective and creative end user experiences as provided by the business
- As AEM Author Advocate, lead and contribute to the development of project scope statements; ensure that all project deliverables, success criteria, and dependencies and tasks are identified
- Participate with the technology development team to determine front - end requirements and assist with quality assurance testing for new functionality
- Identify potential authoring risks and issues throughout the project life cycle and develop appropriate contingency plans
- Participate in daily scrum calls as the AEM Author Advocate to develop, track and work in tandem with the Development team to create requirements, user stories and tasks
- Assist testing newly developed business requirements for AEM component usability, authorability and functionality
- Create and maintain digital experience authoring support and process documentation
- Attend periodical evening releases and perform check - out duties
- Analyze project outcomes and make appropriate recommendations to improve future project quality
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years of authoring experience and understanding of CMS concepts using Adobe Experience Manager or similar content management system
- Experience with the web development life cycle
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience navigating in a fast paced matrix and multi - tiered environment
- Experience communicating with and influencing without authority to business teams, leadership teams and technology teams
- Implementation experience providing innovative solutions to solve for a business requirement
- Experience in change management (example: updating and revising requirements)
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge of the health care industry
- Available 1-2 evenings per month for releases
- Analytics tagging for AEM (eg: DTM)
- Experience developing basic code utilizing the following technologies:
- Ability to code components and templates in a CMS system
- Experience with CA Agile Central or other Agile development tool
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams
- Experience with SharePoint and / or Workfront
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: AEM Portal Author Specialist, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Working from Home, Adobe Experience Manager, Digital Marketing, CMS