Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
A busy family in the Mt. Lebanon community is seeking a creative, organized and reliable after-school nanny for their 11 year old twins (boy and girl) to beginning immediately. The position will be Wednesdays and Thursdays 3:30-6:30.
The children are new to the area, so ideally the nanny will be someone who is familiar with Mt. Lebanon. The children are both interested in art and drawing, music and singing, reading and playing golf.
The main responsibilities of the nanny will be homework help, meal preparation and transportation, locally.
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks
- Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- Fun, flexible job opportunity working with children
All candidates must possess:
- 2+ years of childcare experience
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle
- 4 verifiable references (work related references and character references)
- Ability to pass a 7 year national background screen
- A personable, outgoing personality
- A passion for working with children
If you are fun, interested in art and music and would love to help a family adjust to a new community, this is the perfect position for you! Please apply today.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page