Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
A family in the Greentree area is actively seeking an after-school nanny for their 9 year old daughter to begin immediately. The schedule will be Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-6:30pm.
The main responsibilities of the nanny will be preparing snacks and meals, being creative, fun and energetic.
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks
- Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- Fun, flexible job opportunity working with children
- 2+ years of childcare experience
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle
- 4 verifiable references (work related references and character references)
- Ability to pass a 7 year national background screen
- A personable, outgoing personality
- A passion for working with children
- Includes physical requirements, such as lifting, repetitive bending/reaching, stooping, crouch, etc.; Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. 10 to 15+ times per day/shift
If you have an interest working with a fun, 9 year old girl, then this is the job for you. Please apply today!
Click to apply today at:https://www.collegenanniesandtutors.com/nanny/apply
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page