Location of Position: Mercer Island
College Tutors is looking for Role Models to work with middle and high school students for the 2018-2019 school year for immediate start dates. Set your schedule around your classes or other job, build valuable experience for your resume and keep your skills sharp. We even offer a tuition reimbursement program if you are a current college student! We are hiring NOW at our Mercer Island Learning Center!
Choose your Schedule:
1. Monday and Wednesday 3-7pm, 4-8pm OR 5-9pm
2. Tuesday and Thursday 3-7pm, 4-8pm OR 5-9pm
3. Add a 4-6 hour shift on Saturdays for extra hours between 9am-2pm!
**Start dates are available immediately OR for the new semester**
Choose your Subjects:
1. Math Expert - three or more of the following subjects: Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, FST (Functions, Statistics and Trig), Pre-Calc, Calc (AP), Stats (AP)
2. Science Expert - two or more of the following subjects: Physical Science, Chemistry (AP), Biology (AP), Physics (AP)
3. Middle School Homework Coach - ability to tutor all subjects for students grades 6-9 and provide academic coaching on organization and study skills.
4. ACT/SAT Prep - Coach students preparing for the ACT or SAT exams in all sections. Training is provided!
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Enjoy working with students in 6th-12th grade
2. Some experience teaching/coaching/mentoring - paid or volunteer
3. GPA of 3.5 or higher
4. Good study habits as evidenced by college transcripts
5. For ACT/SAT Prep: test score in the 95th percentile or higher.
Apply to this post, email Leah at email@example.com OR text TUTOR to 206-659-4156 to get started!
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page