Location of Position: Mercer Island
College Tutors is looking for Role Models to work with middle and high school students for the 2018-2019 school year, with the option for summer start dates. Set your schedule around your classes or other job, build valuable experience for your resume and keep your skills sharp. We even offer a tuition reimbursement program if you are a current college student! We are hiring NOW at our Mercer Island Learning Center!
Choose your Schedule:
1. Monday and Wednesday 3-7pm, 4-8pm OR 5-9pm
2. Tuesday and Thursday 3-7pm, 4-8pm OR 5-9pm
3. Add a 4-6 hour shift on Saturdays for extra hours between 9am-2pm!
**Start dates are available immediately OR for the new semester**
Choose your Subjects:
1. Math Expert - three or more of the following subjects: Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, FST (Functions, Statistics and Trig), Pre-Calc, Calc (AP), Stats (AP)
2. Science Expert - two or more of the following subjects: Physical Science, Chemistry (AP), Biology (AP), Physics (AP)
3. Middle School Homework Coach - ability to tutor all subjects for students grades 6-9 and provide academic coaching on organization and study skills.
4. ACT/SAT Prep - Coach students preparing for the ACT or SAT exams in all sections. Training is provided!
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Enjoy working with students in 6th-12th grade
2. Some experience teaching/coaching/mentoring - paid or volunteer
3. GPA of 3.5 or higher
4. Good study habits as evidenced by college transcripts
5. For ACT/SAT Prep: test score in the 95th percentile or higher.
Apply to this post, email Vanessa at email@example.com OR text TUTOR to 206-659-4156 to get started!
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page