UnitedHealthcare is a company that is on the rise. We are expanding in multiple directions and most of all in the way we think. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about transforming the health care industry. Are you ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this exciting role as an Agile Transformation Leader you will be accountable for leading a set of efforts to introduce and implement Business Agility practices within our organization. This position is in the UHC Technology organization.
Please note: This position is office based in Minnetonka, MN and is not open to other offices or telecommute/work from home.
- Develop the Agile Transformation Strategy and Roadmap for Medicare and Retirement alignment between business and IT transformation.
- Partner with our business functional and capital leaders to identify and implement solutions to mature our Business Agility practices
- Partner with the Optum Technology organization to identify cross organization opportunities to enhance our ability to execute Business Agility practices
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge & Learning and communications materials and forums
- Help define metrics to measure our progress
- Serve as a trusted partner to our Business and Technology leaders by providing thought leadership and guidance on Business Agility concepts, practices and implementation
- Apply the Agile strategy and approach by leading delivery programs proving the strategy works and continuously improving our transformation approach
- Execution and delivery of assigned programs and projects reporting on scope, budget, schedule, benefit, and quality progress
- Coordinating with other teams and application areas as necessary to resolve schedule, issues, risks and other interdependency challenges.
- Demonstrate understanding the 'bigger picture' of the domain, programs and business impacts
- Bachelor's degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Leadership role
- 5+ years in a Program Delivery Leadership role
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm for working with ambiguity and new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with all levels of the organization up to and including executives
- Well-developed informal influence & persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and flex to changing circumstances
- Demonstrated working knowledge of how business and IT interact and operate together
- Demonstrated familiarity with Business Agility and Agile concepts
- Experience with presenting and facilitating in large groups
- 5+ years of healthcare experience
- Experience with large transformation programs
- Experience with Agile Programs
- Experience working with Senior Leaders
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Familiar with concepts of Lean, Agile or Organization Effectiveness
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job keywords: organizational transformation, Agile, change management, organizational change management, agile transformation, business agile, UnitedHealth Group, UHG, UnitedHealthcare, UHC, Medicare & Retirement, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota