No time to complete your application now? No problem! Simply click "Apply now" to create a login and enter your contact details. We will be in touch with you!
Airport Shuttle Bus Driver
Join First Transit as an Airport Shuttle Bus Driver at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Provide airport passengers with safe, reliable, and efficient transportation. First Transit’s commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best makes for a working environment you’ll love.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages starting at $16/hr
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits packages
- Cutting-edge training
- Applicants will need CDL!
Airport Shuttle Bus Driver major responsibilities:
- Drive one airport shuttle in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area within a daily assigned time schedule
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required
- Stop at designated points to load and unload passengers
- Assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
- Notify dispatch of deviations, overload, accidents, passenger incidents, medical/behavioral problems, or bus mechanical/electrical trouble
- Advise passengers of rules and regulations when necessary
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents
- Assist passengers with boarding and stowing luggage
Airport Shuttle Bus Driver requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL Class A or B with Passenger endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience, including 1 year of commercial driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Become a part of our team - Apply today online or in person at: Reagan National Airport, Hanger #3, Arlington, VA 22202!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,000 dedicated transit professionals through fixed route, paratransit and shuttle services at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Panama. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.