No time to complete your application now? No problem! Simply click "Apply now" to create a login and enter your contact details. We will be in touch with you!
Airport Shuttle Driver
Class A or B CDL w/Passenger endorsement is required
At First Transit, Airport Shuttle Drivers provide transportation to all renting passengers at McCarran International Airport. First Transit Bus Drivers give friendly and courteous service to our passengers and offer and assist passengers with their luggage. Our drivers provide safe, reliable, and efficient transportation.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages starting at $13.13/hour
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, 401(k) savings plan, etc.
- Cutting-edge training
Airport Shuttle Driver job requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Class A or B CDL with passenger endorsement is required.
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience in a personal vehicle
- Able to work all shift hours and days assigned.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Airport Shuttle Driver major responsibilities:
- Drive buses in the proper rotation as defined in location policies and always operate safely.
- Greet all passengers at the rear door in a courteous and enthusiastic manner.
- Offer and assist all loading and unloading of passengers with their luggage.
- Perform a proper pre-trip and post-trip and immediately reports violations and non-functional gauges or equipment.
- Stop at designated areas to load and unload passengers. Give special assistance in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters.
- Complete accurate passenger counts during a shift.
Become a part of our team - Apply today online!
.First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.