BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
The Allocation Analyst Temp is primarily responsible for creating purchase orders and allocating inventory to Clubs to maximize sales and inventory investment. This is accomplished by managing inventory flow across our Club, Distribution and Ecommerce networks to minimize expense. This position works within a Merchandise Category team including Merchant, Merchant Assistant, and Planner and leverages expertise and guidance from the Planning & Allocation Manager as well as from the Allocation Lead position.
- Review daily Club inventory levels and sales forecasts within assigned Merchandise Categories to ensure Clubs are allocated the right amount of inventory to maintain targeted instock goals to enhance the Member experience.
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure that purchase orders are fulfilled completely and delivered on time.
- Demonstrate proficiency in SAP & E3 (specifically maintaining demand, forecasting and replenishment system parameters) to efficiently allocate inventory and to achieve KPI target goals
- Monitor KPI performance of Club in stock, Sales Plan, Inventory Turn improvement, Monthly Inventory Plans and Margin plan to ensure assigned Merchandise Categories are at target. Escalate to management team when vendor performance issues are impacting KPI performance.
- Recommend inventory strategy efficiency improvements for the DC network and clubs.
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years of relevant inventory management experience
- Results driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Expert command of retail math concepts, applications and analysis
- Intermediate Excel skills; must be proficient on formulas, V-lookups, and Pivot Tables
- Outlook management
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through and problem solving skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.