Perform Janitorial Audits and Condition Audits of all Amtrak train cars.
Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned.
· The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism.
· Schedule inspections using Amtrak defined parameters and criteria Implement the inspection program using hand held, “real-time” device to ensure that a clean train car interior product is delivered to Amtrak customers.
· Perform operational compliance inspections of Amtrak's trains cleaning program against their specifications for cabin conditioning, cleaning and overall operation, including inspections of car interiors, onsite audits of related train station facilities.
· These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience in quality assurance/auditing.
· US Citizen or lawful permanent resident, green card is acceptable
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Constant and dedicated vigilance.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
· Ability to be a hands-on, results oriented employee, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to facilitate progressive change, working with client employees, following directions and continually improving.
· Work with a sense of urgency when given project deadlines. Able to focus and succeed in time sensitive environments.
· Must be able to succeed working independently and not part of a group.
· Intermediate computer skills required.
· Must be able to travel if required.
· Strong oral and written communications skills
Must be able to work variable hours and weekends.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 50 lbs, stair climbing. Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.