The One Kings Lane Planning and Analytics team is looking for an analyst to support the Marketing team with email and direct strategies as well as supporting the business with data driven insights. Responsibilities will include reporting out on email KPIs - email open rate, click through rate, conversion, and unsubscribe rate - developing and tracking A/B tests, presenting results, and providing useful insights to set future strategies. To be successful in this role, you will need to be detail oriented, be able to adapt to changing requirements, ensure data quality across deliverables, communicate and present complex results, and can synthesize articulate campaign summaries to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Partner with internal teams to understand their goals and implement automation were possible to ensure that all campaigns are tracked and reported on appropriately.
- Interact with all organizational levels, develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Build reporting/dashboards for email marketing team.
- Help craft the strategy for event triggered e-mails and own the execution for the complex automated program.
- Contribute to the overall success of the email marketing program by staying on top of email marketing channel best practices, trends, innovative ideas, strategies and industry standards. Maintain and drive best practices and operating principles for driving email delivery, open and click-through rates.
- Recognize opportunities to use and transform data to improve existing processes and decision making.
· Refine strategies based upon market changes, test results and findings.
Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, business-decision driving analytical environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Marketing Analytics, or other Quantitative fields is preferred.
- Experience with or strong ability to learn reporting/data warehousing skills/best practices quickly.
- SQL is a must.
- Passion for data and the way it can create value, tell a story, and lead to action.
- Strong affinity for visualizing data in a way that is relevant to answering specific business questions. Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools ideal.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and project management skills.
- An adaptable problem solver who is skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing priorities. Thrives working cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Proactive, self-directed, strategic, and tactical. Highly detail oriented with un-prompted follow through and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to confront a complex business problem and devising end to end solution.
- Experience with advanced Excel, data analysis, and reporting skills (hands-on use of pivot tables, vLookups, and advanced formulas/functions for large datasets)
- Knowledge of Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Experience in leading/developing A/B tests as well as analyzing significance
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.