At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) a division within Commercial Capital.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated dynamic individual to fill an Analytic Consultant 2 position in the RAS group. The successful candidate for this position will play a multi-functional role within the Reporting and Application Solutions team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Taking over maintenance for selected QlikSense applications
• Enhance and upgrade existing QlikSense applications
• Performing assigned analyses and projects to solve a variety of business issues for the department
• Performing analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
• Summarizing and presenting findings to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
• Working with users to define business requirements and analytical needs
• Identify and recommend potential data sources
• Compile and mine data from a variety sources
• Create efficiencies to existing reporting guidelines while enhancing controls and reducing manual inputs
• Utilize controls and implement processes to minimize risk and ensure accurate reporting
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Corporate trust experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Partnering and collaborating experience with both internal and extern clients
- Experience migrating mortgage applications from QlikView to QlikSense
- Understanding of appropriate data structures, and database design
- Knowledge of the Structured Products industry, particularly as it pertains to terminology and concepts, as well as general mortgage terms, etc.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.