At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
This Analytic Consultant 2 position will be key within EDE&T’s Corporate Functions team, specifically supporting relationship management functions with the many Lines of Business we support. Multiple positions are posted and candidate will be placed into subject area of best fit. Open positions support multiple lines of business and subject matter including Information Technology, Operational Risk and Compliance, Audit, Legal, Human Resources, Financial Management and Reporting, and Marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to assigned internal business partners in relationship management functions
- Serve as point of contact for internal business partners and liaison into DMI to understand and triage their data needs, support to build documentation and development of data requirements and conduct analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, data requirements, and system needs
- Support internal business partners’ data projects and activities by providing strategic influence, prioritization discussions, and aligning target data management capabilities
- Collaborate with Architecture to drive out the development and documentation of the solution design and approach/timing for provisioning data
- Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, decision trees, logic diagrams, and user experience flows
- Support the execution of projects designed to meet data needs
- Manage communication routines with stakeholders (business, technology, operations); partner to ensure ongoing alignment and participation for priorities, resources, upcoming projects, and team needs
- Provide support to establish, align and manage holistic delivery roadmaps
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Previous experience working with the internal business partners and subject matter expertise in Information Technology, Operational Risk and Compliance, Audit, Legal, Human Resources, Financial Management and Reporting, and Marketing
- Experience with analytical reporting and communicating results to broad constituencies
- Ability to communicate effectively across an enterprise level organization; including training and educating team members
- Ability to collaborate across teams to successfully support the execution of projects and portfolios that impact multiple technologies
- Understanding of and experience with BI reporting tools (SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Experience with enterprise data warehousing and technologies such as Hadoop, Teradata, Aster, and Oracle
- Experience defining, documenting, and implementing data requirements, processes, and policies
- Experience performing analysis leveraging SQL or other techniques to extract data from data warehousing platforms
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.